Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lights at Temple Square!

This Christmas season we were able to go to Temple square and take a walk around. It was pretty cold, but overall, we had fun. 


Ben was our tour guide.





It was bitterly cold, but so beautiful

We even got to hang out with the Backmans. They were the first family we became friends with when Steve and I got married. When I met Christina she was pregnant with her first. Her family has grown! 

 The boys enjoyed walking around City Creek because of their floor lights and the fountains.



With cold fingers and cold toes we managed to still have a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just barely saw this post. I can't believe the Backmans have 3 boys! How fun! You have been able to see some fun people from our ward in Rexburg. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...