Saturday, December 22, 2012

All aboard the Polar Express!

My friend Liz decided to have a Polar Express party just for the kids. The kids showed up in their PJ's and there were delicious treats as we watched the Polar Express.

The night started with a delicious and healthy appetizer- shaped like little trains.

and it was quickly devoured by the little ones- and they went for the salami first.




The movie started...



http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-polar-express/images/412687/title/polar-express-photo

There was a deluxe hot chocolate bar that included THE BEST hot chocolate ever. I mean like real hot chocolate. Where you actually melt the chocolate in the pot. Yum!



Here's Liz serving it up!

 Ben topped his hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles. He really loved it. 



Andy loved it so much that he hardly let go of his cup

 His chocolate mustache was HUGE. He got even messier after this.

The kids even got some fabric snowballs to throw around and have an indoor snowball fight. 

and they aimed them all at me!

What a fun night! 

Liz is so awesome! I'm glad she and I became friends. Back in 2007, I was in charge of a service activity at BYU-Idaho called Happy Factory and Liz served on my council. She was phenomenal and she made the activity so much fun and we had so many good memories! She and I reconnected when I moved to Sandy and we found out we live like 10 minutes away from each other! We will definitely be hanging out more often! 

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! These pictures make me so happy! We seriously need to get together more often! I'm thinking about getting together a knitting/crocheting circle to meet regularly this year. I still need to teach you to knit! Thanks again for coming to the party, and for taking such great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...