Saturday, May 12, 2012

Slacker

So the reason why I have been slacking in all my posts, is because I got a full time job as a nurse for Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC). I love working there, and I have been working there full time. Unlike, my previous job, I feel like I get to use my nursing skills. I actually assess my patients, give them meds, and serve them for a longer period of time. It feels great to know that I can make a difference. I work in the pediatrics unit. All my co workers are wonderful and I feel very loved and I'm glad to be working there. Steve, on the other hand, is getting worn out being a stay at home dad. He's trying to find a job near Idaho Falls so we don't have to move... Grad school is in our plans as well, we just have to figure out where to go. ....

So there... now you have a post to update you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...