Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Maternity Pictures- about time!

I was looking through my pictures a while ago and I realized that I didn't have any pictures of me and my belly. Most of the pictures taken were of my face or didn't emphasize "the belly." When I was pregnant with Ben, it was fun to see my progress and I took several pictures of me at different times. I realized that the reason why I did that was because I was so excited about pregnancy that I wanted to document every single process. I felt that if I took belly pictures again this time, it wouldn't make such a difference because I already knew what I looked like pregnant.

I decided to get some maternity pictures this time so this baby could see what I looked like when I was carrying him. And so... I asked my husband to take pictures of me. Unfortunately, Steve wasn't in any of the pictures, but I did manage to get a few with Ben and I. Steve did a pretty good job for not being a photographer. I did have to do all the settings and final editing though, but the rest was all him. Yay!





and this last one, just shows you the out takes of the the photoshoot. 
Do you think kids are always the perfect little angels you see in pictures? NOT!

haha! Can't wait till his sibling is old enough to understand how Ben felt at the time! :D



3 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! Well done, Steve! And Vivian, you are looking great. =) I think the last one is pretty funny. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy that's inside, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vivian, you look great! And that Ben-I want to squeeze him. Good job Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got them done just in time :) I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...