Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Semifinalist

You may remember a little while ago I entered Ben into a magazine cover contest for American Baby. If you don't remember or you want to refresh your memory click here to go to the blog entry or here for a direct link to American Baby.  I wasn't expecting to hear back. To my surprise I got an email back saying he got selected as a semi-finalist!!!  What are the odds??

 Out of 42478 entries only 10 got selected as semifinalists.  My little Benjamin made it!!!
Although he wasn't selected as a finalist to go to a photoshoot in New York City, I can now rest assured that Benjamin is officially a "cute baby."

4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! Of course he's a cute baby! I miss you guys, haven't seen you around for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there any doubt whatsoever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, girl!! i entered rowan into that same contest last year and got nothin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey it was great to hear from you. Catherine and I were actually just talking about you guys. We wish you guys were moving to Austin Texas (fat chance, we know).

    So I'm still pretty new to this blogging thing; how do I subscribe to your blog so that it can show up as a blog that I follow?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...