Monday, March 8, 2010

Sleeping while standing up

Okay, so today Ben was a little grumpy. He wouldn't let me put him down at all.

I would sit him up, he would be okay for a minute or two, then he would topple over and get so frustrated because he wants to crawl, but can't. Anyways, so I had some homework to do so I decided to put him in his Johnny Jump up while I sat next to him and did my online homework on our desktop computer. I put some fun guitar music and went away with my homework while Ben jumped and jumped and jumped.

I must have been too into my homework because the next thing I notice is THIS:




Didn't think a baby could fall asleep while standing, did ya?
Ben never ceases to amaze!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I love it! The pics of him are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Can't wait for ours to get born and start doing that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...