Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Facelift!

actually it's a bloglift! I have been working on my blogs this week, especially on my photography website/blog. I even did some tweaks to this blog. Doesn't it look so cute? I love spring and I'm looking forward to it. Anyways you can click on this link: HERE to go to my site. I am looking for families, babies, brides, children, and couples to photograph so if you know someone who wants FREE pictures they can contact me. If you have any other blog tips too, don't hesitate to leave a comment. I love comments by the way! ;-) So go and stop by and let me know what looks good or bad. I am working on making a bigger, bolder, more colorful header for the site, but for now, I have to focus on school and finals first- I am almost done.  Wahoo!

So I'll probably be posting more often after this semester!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...