Monday, February 1, 2010

MN trip January 15-22

I went to Minnesota again a couple weeks ago-it was great! Most of the time was spent with my mom and my family. I had a good time and I'm sad it was over-but glad to be back in Rexburg with my husband. Steve didn't get to go, but Ben went with me. The first part of the trip was spent with my mom, my aunt Gloria and my cousin Chris. Then my Aunt Ana from LA came to visit!

Here is my mom and Ben posing for a shot at the Old Country Buffett
Chris and Gloria



Chris had his friends over his apartment for a "small" get together that ended up with almost 30 people. As soon as they saw Ben, they all wanted turns holding him. He enjoyed that!


We also hung out with Grandma Mathias, G-grandma and G-Grandpa Lewis!



 

 


While on my trip I got to visit  few friends. First I went to visit my fellow family in the Oakdale Ward- The Lees. I have known the lees for a while now, about 5 years or so. I used to watch little Tomina and Daisy while their mom ran errands. It was a lot of fun. They wanted to get to know my little Ben.

Tomina, Spencer and Daisy

Ben had a fun time getting lots of attention from the Lees. He especially liked being carried by bro Lee. Ben returned the favor by sucking on his head! haaha! :D

I also visited my friends Candace, Scott and their new baby Rebekah Cornelius. When I got to their place, my high school seminary teacher and long time friend Sister Larsen was there too. It was good to chat and catch up on each others' lives!

 

Candace, Scott and Rebekah

Rebekah

My mom and my aunts had a blast, I enjoyed taking pictures of all of them. They are adorable!

Mom, Ana, Gloria



Heading back to SLC

When we landed at SLC, Ben blew out! It was yucky! I carried him in his onsie until I got my baggage. We drove 4 hours to Rexburg, then we came home and took a nice long 10 hour nap!

Home sweet home!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you two had so much fun. ben is getting so big! he is so cute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...