Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Halloween.

here are some pictures of our Halloween:

First we carved our pumpkins. Steve did the Witch, I did the mummy, and Ben did the baby pumpkin( oh, okay, okay, I did it, but it was for Ben)


Then we went to our Ward's get together Halloween party.

Ben ended up being a giraffe. He's a cute giraffe. Steve was a FedEx man. haha



Daddy and Benjamin



And here is our cutie once again!















We ended up getting 3 trick or treaters (they came at 3:30 pm!) that was it!

Then to wrap up the night, we saw Jaws 2! It was hilarious but nerve racking at the same time. I love the shark-it looks soooo fake. And there you have it, that was our Halloween. Perhaps next year it will be better. We can take Ben trick or treating!

4 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little giraffe I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pumpkins, and Ben's and your costume. Tell Steve he's a lazy bum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family! I love that you carved a pumpkin for Ben! And I think he is absolutely adorable in his giraffe costume!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...