Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In labor?

Yes, I have had pre labor signs! My water hasn't "broken" yet though-but I'm not due until this Saturday.

Plus the past 2 nights I have had painful contractions. Even my non painful "braxton hicks" contractions are becoming closer together. Every time I have a painful one, I get intese lower back pain. I keep thinking I'm going to be one of those moms that might not get to the hospital on time. I want to wait longer since I know he's not coming within the next few hours and plus, Last friday I wasn't even dilated yet. The last thing I want is to get my hopes up and go to the Hospital and have them send me back home again. So i'm waiting. He'll probably end up coming at the end of this week anyways, even though I want him to come out ASAP.

I definitely feel more pressure on my pelvis and bladder so I know that he has "descended." I'm nervous and scared! TERRIFIED!!! but Excited and happy for this pregnancy to be over. I know that I might be experiencing false labor, but I'd rather wait to see if it gets worse. My next post will probably be after I have the baby, so wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! It's so hard to not get your hopes up, but at the same time how awesome to have some painful contractions! He's just around the corner and good luck waiting till the end of the week. I'm guessing maybe 2 days...once you feel those painful contractions if you want to keep them going then you could go for a walk, but I hardly felt like walking when that happend to me. I know that terrified feeling you are referring to! It happens to us all and i bet it happens to any mom no matter how many kids they've had before. Good luck and hang in there! The best part is almost here:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking about you guys and keeping you in our prayers all week! We will also anxiously be waiting for news of your new arrival! Best of luck! You'll do awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Vivian! I'm terrified too and I still have a few months! Is everyone this nervous? I would love to hear how the labor goes! I love to hear from the new moms that actually do it...and they survive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the little guys is born on Saturday so we can share a birthday! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. I can't wait to see pictures of him and I hope to meet him soon! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are really excited for you guys.
    can't wait for the next post when ur family addition comes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...