Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The nursery, almost done...

The nursery! I'm almost done with it. It's exciting how far my ideas have gone, but it's been great. I still need to actually find a crib skirt that matches, or just make my own (I don't have a sewing machine though), I also need to make curtains.

So I didn't want the walls to be plain and since I can't paint them, I bought fabric, cut it, bought laundry starch and pasted it on the walls. If we move, I can just peel it off, wash it and re paste it. It works out great!






this closet will get full over time (hopefully)

9 comments:

  1. Soo cute! That is an awesome idea! Where did you get that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. from my practical homemaking class. It is perfect for those who live in apartments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is SO stinking cute! You can come use my sewing machine if you want.
    I can't wait to meet little Ben! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so great! I might have to use that idea for my college apartments and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so creative! I love what you've done in the nursery. When a have a baby, I'll be sure to ask you for a good decorating idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your walls! I'm gonna try that in our new apt. GREAT idea!!! If you need to borrow a sewing machine... I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a creative and cute idea for decorating the nursery, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know our apartment was capable of looking so amazing! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done a great job in the nursery, Vivian! You make a good and cute nest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...