Saturday, July 18, 2009

I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...



Only 6 more weeks to go!

34 weeks have gone by pretty fast!
My feet have swelled up, my wedding band that I bought a size bigger is starting to be snug, and even some of my maternity clothes are tight. I have gained a bit over 30 pounds-but it feels like 50! I can't believe I'm having a baby soon.

Just a few weeks ago I started feeling so fatigued. I have been taking 2-3 hour naps during the day, I don't feel like cooking, I can't bend over without losing some balance, I can be moody sometimes, I drop lots of things on the floor without meaning to, and it takes effort to remember stuff. It's been so crazy these few months that I kinda forgot what it's like not to be pregnant. I'm getting used to all the symptoms.

Despite all these things, I am happy and I can't wait to see the final product! I can't wait! I can do this!

I think I can...I think I can... I think I can...

5 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay!!

    We're so excited for you guys and your little bundle to make his debut...

    And if you can make pregnancy look that great, maybe you should extend for a few more months :)

    Excited to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this!!! Bless your heart for being at the end of your pregnancy in the middle of summer...miserable!!!! It is always such a relief to have those little ones come out into your arms where they belong!!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment was actually me...Jodi...not Dan...I guesss I was signed in as him...although I'm sure he would agree with what I said!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there Vivian!!! You are looking great, and having your little one in the end makes everything worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keep going. I hope Steve is helping out a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...