Sunday, June 21, 2009

New pics that I missed-our anniversary and more

Me and my belly growth. I hate the gaining weight part- but the rest is okay.



So, I haven't been putting up pictures lately. I lost my camera's battery charger, and Steve's old camera stinks. So here are some pictures that Steve took on his Blackberry.

May 24th was our one year anniversary-which we decided to celebrate by going to the Temple. It was nice to see several brides and grooms walk out so happy. It brought back so many memories!

Me and my maternity dress I bought for the special occasion. Here I am- 26 weeks along.



It was a very windy day! I had to put this one up.






Eating at Applebees



Having Cold Stone ice cream afterwards. It was soooo delicious!

It was a fun anniversary. I never would have figured that I would be almost 7 months pregnant by the time.


Another special occasion was 2 weeks ago Grandma and Grandpa Lewis came to town to pay us a visit. We went out to eat at Red Robin (Yum!!!) along with Bryan, Kelly, and Weston. It was so great having them around. They are so sweet! They are like my own Grandparents.



G&G Lewis with Bryan, Kelly, and Weston


Weston asleep amongst all the red robin noise


I wish we could have had more time to spend with them, but they had to get back to Downey where they were staying. Perhaps we will pay them a visit sometime. We love you Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Great job passing your state board exam. You look so adorable in your progression pictures. It's coming soon - congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...