Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Happy Week

This week has been going pretty well. I don't have any nursing classes all this week, but I do have nursing tests. I took one yesterday, thinking I would fail, but I did pretty good compared to our whole class. I have the final left, and I will take that some time today or tomorrow.

Valentine's day was pretty cool. Steve and I had to work all day. He got off at 4:40 pm and I got off at 5:00. So we got home and changed and then went to Gringo's restaurant.


It was pretty good food. We had a fun time talking and being goofy. When you go there, they give you chips and salsa. I ate most of the chips, and pretty much drank the salsa. They were sooo good! By the time we got our food, I was full. I could only take 3 bites. Steve couldn't finish his either. As we got outside, we noticed that Bride Wars had come to the cheap theater, so we went and saw it. It was pretty funny. I actually liked Bedtime Stories better. Steve got me a dozen red roses. They were Big and I love them!

So I finally got my camera and had Steve take a picture of me to see my "progress."

This is me at 12 weeks. Don't be too fooled, I was already a bit big to begin with.

Lots of people still don't know, but I'm sure they will figure it out soon! Next week marks the end of the first trimester. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Vivian - You look great! This was always a frustrating stage for me because I was too big for my regular clothes but too small for maternity clothes yet. I ended up bying clothes that were a couple sizes bigger than I was originally and then after I had my babies I had clothes to wear while I was losing weight! Hope that helps! Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes. I remember this stage well. I did the same as Jodi, bought some pants a little bigger than my normal size before switching completely to stretchy pants! But anyways, you look fantastic, and I can't wait for that little niece or nephew to come along!

    p.s. Hint- Start watching craigslist now for baby stuff. Sometimes there's really good stuff, and other times there's practically nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...