Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A few things.. and some puppies

Okay, so sometimes I feel like I don't have anything to write about. But here are a few things that happened these past few days...

Halloween was okay. I was sad that I couldn't dress up. Steve and I both had to work and when we got back, the ward party had ended.

My uncle passed away today. He had a stroke yesterday, and I guess it hit him hard. He was a great man. May he rest in peace.

My nursing scenario is over. I was really nervous today. Every semester we have a scenario in which we have to take care of our mannequin "patient" in front of our instructors. This semester went a lot better, but I had no time to practice some of the skills I had learned before. So, when we had to hang and IV medication, I freaked out, and could not think clearly. I felt like such an idiot. Also, some of the things that the instructors make you do is not fair. For example: You will be able to tell on a real person, their demeanor and their skin color, their hydration, but you can't assess that on a mannequin. It's weird. The instructors give you the information, but it's awkward because if it were a real person, you would be able to tell right away. I hope I passed it.


Anyways... so I really miss having pets. I love dogs, and I miss my Cleo and Oscar. I really wish I could have them again. Once Steve and I get a house, I want him to get me a puppy for christmas.

Here they are. Oscar is the small one and Cleo is the miniature schnauzer. They were in love and decided to have a family of their own.



Here are their offspring. They were THE cutest puppies! They are now living with their new owners and scattered over the US, Particularly in MN and UT.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...