Thursday, July 31, 2008

Those one way streets!

We were driving to Temple Square yesterday and could not find any parking! I hate that! The one ways streets get the worst out of you! When you think you found your destination, you get on the turning lane, to find out that it's a one way that is in the opposite direction. Then you find the next street and turn then you end up going too far because of other one ways. Maybe it's because I'm not from here. We saw so many tourists it was crazy! Anyways we finally found a ramp to go to into. We walked to Temple Square took a few pictures and ended up dining at "The Roof." It was great! Steve ordered a nice 25$ Steak dinner, and I ordered a Philly Cheese Steak platter. Why do guys like beef so much? I admit it was an amazing Steak, but guys always seem to love it soooo much. I'm more of a chicken person. I love chicken. Why order burgers when I can have a chicken sandwich? I'm such a girl....

It was a great night out... we also went mini golfing. Steve won a game, and I won the other by 1 point. That was close! I scored 2 holes in one and Steve got 1 hole in one. Fun Fun....

1 comment:

  1. Vivian,

    LOVE reading your blog! And, yes, those one-way streets are a nightmare and a half...even for those of us that live here :)

    Am excited to hang out tomorrow! Let the men eat beef!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...